Spray Done Right
As time goes on, technology has allowed us to become far more efficient in just about any area of life. One of these areas includes the installation of foam insulation in attics everywhere. In times past, a puffy pink foam was used for most attics. The issue with a “one-size-fits-all” style of insulation is that it doesn’t accommodate for the varying angles a roof can have, making it difficult to get into the trouble areas of that particular attic. This means that far too many attics were inefficient when it came to keeping the home insulated. This could eventually catch up when it came to energy bills, costing the building or homeowner over the life of the attic. For more information about attic spray foam insulation in Arlington, TX, connect with American Insulation, LLC at (817) 588-2050.
Spray Foam Changing The Game
One of the more effective methods of insulation installation to be developed over the course of time has been the spray installation. Insulation can be made into a foam that can be sprayed onto the surface of your attic to ensure that the entire area has been covered effectively.
When mixed properly, spray foam can expand their liquid volume up to 60 times. This creates a powerful thermal insulator that is meant to fill in all the gaps and cracks in your attic. And since the materials solidify after they dry, that spray foam is completely water-resistant and does not release any allergens or particles into the air.
Spray Foam Experts
Should you decide that a spray foam installation is the way to go, there is only one name to think of: American Insulation, LLC. We continue to serve the Arlington, TX area as we have for years.
Our technicians are some of the most experienced and dedicated in the industry, and we believe in the quality of service above all else. Our industry is a crowded one and the only way to truly separate from the rest of the competition is to be better than the rest.
Call Us Today!
The first step that you need to take is to call us today. When you schedule your appointment with us, you take the most important step towards getting your attic properly insulated and more efficient than ever before.
Our technicians will be happy to answer any and all questions that you may have, putting your mind at ease and ensuring that you feel good about the insulation that your home receives. Call the best in the business today for attic spray foam insulation in Arlington, TX. We’re available now at (817) 588-2050.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it Safe?
- Spray foam is much safer than you think. It’s a form of plastic with millions of gas bubbles inside. It actually hardens to a degree, so there are no particles for anyone to accidentally breathe in.
- I’ve heard that spray foam is new and untested. How true is that?
- This is completely untrue. Polyurethane, which spray foam is made of, was founded over 80 years ago by a German scientist!
- Are there any other benefits?
- Mold prevention is perhaps one of the best benefits of this material. Because it does harden, water and moisture have a harder time penetrating the material, causing mold, damage and more.
- What is Spray Foam made of?
- Most typically, spray foam is made up of a polyurethane blend, which is just another way to say it’s a plastic-based material.
- Is Spray foam dangerous around dogs or other household pets?
- No, it is not. After 24 hours, any toxic chemicals or gasses will have dissipated, making spray foam completely safe for you and your loved ones. Even your pets!
- What is Off-Gassing?
- During and some time after installation, there will be toxic fumes present. Our contractors use special equipment/covering to protect themselves and they will communicate to you the circumstances.